The first model of our line 25 years ago, T 170 is still the perfect tradeoff between “clean beaches” and “budget control”.
Four variable-profile vibrating rollers ensure both high-quality sifting and high speed on dry or wet sand. The perfect distribution of mass and high-quality tires of the T-170 sifter greatly reduce the drag (resistance to rolling), which allows you to use a low-power tractor. Reconcile touristic attraction and budget balance with the T 170 beach cleaner.
Based on many years of experience and of meeting your expectations, this model embodies the core principles of our line: robustness, reliability, simplicity and high performances.
Hot galvanizing, by dipping the frame and assembly parts, ensures the best protection against corrosion. High-quality steels, and parts sized to match this model’s frame, provide long-term resistance to the constraints of sand sifting. Very little maintenance required. Hydraulic system: powerful, simple, reliable and secured.
- Length:5 250 mm (206″)
- Width: 2 550 mm (100,4″) (Smoother-finisher) / 2 540 mm (100″)(outside tires)
- Overall height: 2 300 mm (90″)
- Axle load : 1 980 kg
- Weight empty: 2 560 kg
- Hopper capacity : 1 400 litres
- Dump height: between 1 100 mm and 2 600 mm
- Number of vibrating rollers: 4
- Hydraulic tank: 85 litres (integral with the frame)
- Low-pressure tires : 385/55-22.5
- Sound level: < 70 dB
- Drive: Hydraulic pump and motors for driving the screening belt and beater
- Anticorrosion treatment : Hot galvanizing by dipping the frame and the various parts (hopper, lifting system, beater, etc.). This ensures the best protection, including the bore of tubular parts).
Download spec sheet
- Working width: 1 700 mm (67″)(up to 2 000 mm (79″) optionally)
- Working depth: 0 à 300 mm (11″)
- Can be used on dry or wet sand
- Type of waste: Seaweeds, reeds, wood, plastics, cans, rubble, glass, large debris..
- Area performance: up to 22 000 m2 / hour (220,000sq.ft /h) (depending on beach conditions)
There are no reviews yet.